Tuesday, October 16

Nesting...

There is definitely some nesting going on in pregnant Jane's world. The latest endeavor: renting a Rug Doctor & cleaning our couch and arm chair (pregnant people ARE crazy, huh?). They don't LOOK that different, but it sure is nice to know they're CLEAN. And, just so you know, the Rug Doctor worked great for this task.


I have to brag a LITTLE...when I pulled up the couch cushions (something that, sadly, had NOT been done in ages), this is all I found! Pretty good, eh? (We won't get into how dark the water was that came out of the "Doc" after clean-up.) While I'm glad I only found writing utensils, a few twenty dollar bills would have been nice. I need richer friends.

3 comments:

Deborah said...

My in-laws bought us a carpet cleaner for Christmas a couple of years ago, and it is still the best gift we have ever received. I use it weekly - and even then, the water is still dark!!

Isa said...

What? you mean the cracker crumbs and Croc's aren't enough for you Jane!? Come on...ha.

jane maynard said...

I'm terrified to think what the water would look like if I actually did the carpets!!! I can't wait to be out of 30 year old student housing! :)

you're so funny, isa...