Saturday, September 15

Featured Recipe: Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake

Last night Nate and I got to on on a date...out to dinner without Cate! We ate at Rock Bottom and everything we ordered was delicious! We ate so much food that I was actually unable to eat my dessert in its entirety, which is pretty amazing considering it was Chocolate Cheesecake (pictured). Doesn't it look GOOD?!?!?


That got me thinking about a chocolate cheesecake recipe I have that is seriously the BEST, and funny enough my friend Karen and I ended up talking about that very same recipe today...thanks to my other book club friend Barbara for finding and sharing this recipe with us!

If you like Raspberry Chocolate Cheesecake (and, really, who doesn't?) be sure to click through for the recipe! It's the best I've had...the first time Barbara made it, I thought for sure she must have bought it at some expensive bakery. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

If you like Bailey's Irish Cream, I have a GREAT recipe for cheesecake!

jane maynard said...

ALL cheesecake is good in my book, with whatever special ingredients you may have...so please share...I'd love to have your recipe! :)

Anonymous said...

Chocolate and raspberry go perfect with one another. A blog you might want to check out...http://www.lovemyphilly.com has lots of cheesecakes recipes you would like.