Saturday, September 22

In-N-Outta My Mind

Today Nate was craving In-N-Out for lunch. He NEVER craves things, so I decided to be nice and let him have his wish. It was really hard for me. I'm such a supportive wife...even in my pregnant state.


I ended up having a totally crazy pregnant woman moment when I went to pick our lunch up. I ordered our food and then the cashier asked, "Is that all for you?" I seriously had the following thoughts run through my mind: "Why is he asking if all this food is for me? Is it because I'm pregnant? That's such a strange question. Why does he care? It's kind of a lot of food for one person..." In my confusion I just said "Yes" thinking that would end things and I could get outta there, feeling kinda weird about it. It took me about 10 minutes to clue in and realize he was asking a completely normal ordering question that had nothing to do with my calorie intake or my unusually large belly. Good thing I didn't flip out on him manic pregnant woman style... :)

No comments: