Sunday, February 11

Week 3 and we're on a roll...

Happy Week 3! Don't forget to check the "Recipes" page for new additions!

by Ben Harper,

Song of the Week: "Picture Of Jesus" by Ben Harper. I love Ben, it's no secret. And this song is so beautiful. Features Ladysmith Black Mambazo, and who doesn't love a little Ladysmith thrown into a song? The other day I was playing a song with LBM & Sarah McLachlan for Nate, who replied, "You know, if you like this song, you may want to check out an album called Graceland. Don't know if you've heard of it." Ha ha, real funny.

I've started baking with Cate. It is so fun! Last week we made cookies and she talked about it all week. Yesterday we made some muffins. We had so much fun and the result was quite tasty too - everybody wins! Nate says Cate's a better baker than me... hmmmm...

Okay, confession time... I'm carrying over TWO meals from last week because I forgot we had date night on Saturday, and I was too lazy to cook on Friday. But I'll add a bonus recipe this week to make up... The BEST Mini Molten Chocolate Cakes EVER... a great Valentine's Day treat. They are not hard to make and definite restaurant quality. Enjoy and Happy V-Day!

No comments: