Thursday, June 7

Featured Recipe: Sweet Chex Mix

This little snack is something my pregnant self actually CAN eat nowadays (in fact, as I type I'm eating the very bowl pictured below). I LOVE this chex mix. I'm not a huge chex and snack mix fan, but this one is sweet and yum yum. Just wanted to share the recipe with you, in case you don't have it. Click here for recipe.


Note: Use a BIG bowl to mix it all together at the end. It makes a lot. I tried halving the recipe once, but I couldn't figure out the right time on the microwave and ended up burning it. Better off to just make the full amount and share with your friends!

2 comments:

Mumsy said...

Yum. I have never even heard of a sweet chex mix. Love it.

Mollie said...

A family I grew up with used to give this to all the neighbors at Christmas time. I always wanted the recipe, and found it recently. Thanks for posting it here also! I'm also not a big chex mix fan, but this stuff is YUMMY!