Wednesday, July 18

Featured Recipe: Cookies Galore

We had a book club picnic last Friday, which was great fun. I was in charge of dessert, so I made two of my all time favorite cookies. Thought I'd share the recipes with you! (click on the name of the cookie to link to the recipe).


First, Chocolate Swirls. These are ADDICITVE and full of all kinds of fat (butter, cream cheese, chocolate, bring it on!). Don't say I didn't warn you. I've NEVER met a person who doesn't like these. I got the recipe at a cookie exchange - no idea what person or what cookbook it came from, but so happy I have the recipe!!!

Second, Mexican Wedding Cookies. These are basically butter balls rolled in powdered sugar. Really, how can they NOT be good? These are pretty common, but I got the recipe from my sister-in-law Cora's mother, Nicki.

Enjoy!!

1 comment:

Kerri said...

Wow, Jane! Those look sinful! How can anyone resist?