Monday, February 4

Here Comes Lindsay Claus...

Okay, I know that title was DUMB. Couldn't think of anything better. I just wanted to wet your whistle with this pretty picture and a promise of great things to come...


Enter Lindsay Claus. Okay, that's not really her last name, but it may as well be with the gifts she has to share with us. My new friend Lindsay recently moved in next door. She loves to cook and does crazy things like grind whole spices and make her own corn chips. Yes, I consider that crazy. Come on, you guys know me by now. I doubt sincerely I'll ever fry up even one homemade corn chip in this lifetime. But that doesn't change the fact that I think it's AWESOME. She has some great recipes to share, and her cooking makes for some even greater photography, what with the beautiful ingredients and cookware galore.

I have a few Lindsay features lined up, however, I need to go through the hundreds of pictures I took and pick just a few to share. Until then, I thought I'd share this shot of her beautiful spices in their beautiful containers.

1 comment:

brit.brat said...

you're right. they are beuatiful. love her countertop and LOVE her containers. i dont know why..but i have an obsession with all types of containers. i think its because they hold so many possibilities...