Sunday, July 20

Last Dinner in Berlin

For our last night in Berlin we ate at a German restaurant. We figured that was the best thing to do. Our dinner was yummy. I wrote down the German names for everything we ate, but I can't find the napkin I wrote on. Bummer. We are in Paris and I really need to get out and see the sites, so you'll have to settle for my American descriptions and misspellings!

I ordered a German flat bread (maybe schüttelbrot?). The waiter described it as "German pizza" and said his mom made it when he was growing up. It tasted delicious - light, but filling.


Nate ordered schnitzel with a mushroom sauce. It was also delicious!


Here's our final ridiculously-priced soda in Germany. They even went over the 0.4L mark, so we got more for our money! Ha.


Thanks, Germany, for some great food! Off to France!

No comments: