Wednesday, April 9

Can't find my camera cord...so Fab Fave "Sartorialist" will have to entertain you...

Wow, I'm a miserable blogger. I still haven't found my camera cord to download pictures, and I can't get my G5 online, where all my previously-downloaded pictures are currently living. Posts about food without pictures are just no fun, so please be patient with me!

I do have this to report...Trader Joe's is a mere 2 blocks away from my new apartment. WOO-HOO! As if I didn't already talk about TJ's too much...I also have a nice big kitchen with cute butter-yellow tile and big windows. Still no cooking, but getting close.

Since I'm a loser and have nothing original to say, I'll just share one of my most favorite blogs EVER with you. Yes, you've probably already visited this blog, but for those of you who haven't, I must highlight The Sartorialist. Love him, love the clothes, love the pictures. That should give you something to do while I finish unpacking...ugh.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you made it. :) Looking forward to when you get back on-line. :)

Lindsay said...

i was glad to see the most current picture on the sartorialist is of a woman wearing jeans that have some flare at the bottom. with all the trendy people around in their skinny 80's jeans, my flares (that are so 10 years ago) were really dating me--as you know, jane. maybe i could be cool in milan. i guess buying some new jeans is cheaper than a trip to milan, but slightly less fun.

Jessica said...

Wow, and I thought I was jealous of your Trader Joe's access before!

LCM said...

I have to say I am envious of your access to Trader Joe's after reading so many posts about it. We used to live in Portland, where I could go any time. There aren't any in Texas, yet!

Rynell said...

I keep wishing Trader Joe's would come to where I live.