Sunday, March 4

Week 6: Good Morning!

This morning was "Big Pancake Day" and my first attempt at a smiling pancake for Cate. Cate loved it and called it the Funny Pancake Face. Here he is wishing you all a good morning!


The Margherita Pizza last week was my favorite. I crushed some fresh garlic in the olive oil that I spread on the pizza, and sprinkled fresh parmesan cheese over the whole thing. Salt and pepper the whole crust, esp the edges, salted the cheese a lot too. Lucky for me it all cooked just right - the cheese didn't overcook by the time the crust was done. YUM! And, yes, you can see from the picture I don't use a pizza stone... I know, not cool, but it still comes out great so whatever. :)


The Song of the Week is "Warning Sign" by Coldplay.When Coldplay first hit the scene I thought I didn't like them, but now I realize I love them. This particular song I recently rediscovered on The Last Kisssoundtrack, the recent Zach Braff movie that I hear wasn't so good, but the soundtrack is. Maybe not as spectacular as the Garden State soundtrack, but it can hold its own.

Enough rambling... on to the menu! Have a great week!

No comments: