Thursday, March 1

Mid-Week Music: Catch the Moon

You can now visit us at www.thisweekfordinner.com!! The old address (http://weeklydinners.blogspot.com) will continue to redirect you to the new address.

To those of you new to the blog - WELCOME! And a special THANK YOU to Design Mom and everyone else who has featured the blog and/or set up links on their blogs - I'm feelin' the love and support and it's great! And, thankfully, everyone who's used recipes so far has been happy. Phew.

If you're a new This Week for Dinner friend, this blog was born after I got a "new" (meaning old) iMac computer in the kitchen. Along with having my recipes at my fingertips (which rules!), I now have iTunes to keep me company while I cook, hence the Song of the Week in my regular posts. For all the moms and dads out there, I'd like to share a whole ALBUM with you as a Mid-Week Music bonus.

Catch the Moonby Lisa Loeb & Elizabeth Mitchell is GREAT for kids and parents! Cate loves it and I like the songs too. Whenever we are in the kitchen she asks for the "choo choo song" and she's learning cute phrases like "boogie" and "rock and roll" :) If you are a parent, you should DEFINITELY check it out. A welcome change from the usual kids albums out there. Enjoy and "see" you Sunday!

No comments: